To Expo Houten via
- Take exit Houten (exit 29), follow signs to Houten
- After 0.7 km, take the second exit on the roundabout (De Staart) in the direction of Houten
- After 1.3 km, turn left onto the Rondweg
- After 1.3 km, turn left onto the Meidoornkade
- After 400 m, you will arrive at Expo Houten
- Opposite of and on the right side of the halls, parking is free
(between the halls parking is only for exhibitors). For more free parking lots please follow the instructions of the traffic controllers.
Do you have an electric car? Two charging poles are located on the parking lot opposite Expo Houten.
For more information on charging your car: www.oplaadpalen.nl.
Take the U-OV line 47 from NS railway station Utrecht CS (bus terminal on Jaarbeurs side) or NS railway station Houten. Get off the bus at the stop Meidoornkade.
From NS railway station Houten, you can also take U-OV line 48 to Nieuwegein. Get off the bus at the stop Provinciale weg/Doornkade, and then it's is a five minute walk to Expo Houten.
On NS railway station Houten, you can also rent an 'OV-fiets' (public transport bicycle). It is a 10 minute ride to Expo Houten.
Click here for the shortest bicycle routing.
For the timetable (please keep in mind that weekend days can be different) and live bus times, check the U-OV website or 9292.